Saturday, December 8, 2007

Lanai

We went to Lanai for a few days to get some R&R! We were pampered & taken care of the entire time. We did nothing, but relax & ate really really really good food.
We even had some serious S.S.R. by the fireplace up at the lodge. View from the entrance of Manele Bay where we stayed. SO beautiful. A night out at the hotel.
HA! It's Josh on our Lanai on Lanai drinking some Champagne.

Josh went skeet shooting up at the lodge & was in hog heaven. It is supposed to be the nation's best skeet shooting range. I was going to give it a try, but was SO out of my element & intimidated. On the ride up there a bunch of guys were talking about their duck hunting season & that is when I wished I had stayed poolside for the day. When we got up to the shooting range the guy told us to read the rules & to ask if we had any questions. I didn't understand half the rules about handling a gun so I figured I would just watch. We got our own golf cart & rode around to different stations, here we are at the Hare & Partridge. I really enjoyed the clever names. I got to press the remote controls to release the skeets, sounds boring but was really fun because we never knew where they would be released from. Josh was really good at shooting the skeet, what is he not good at?? Overall I had a great time goofing around with Josh & being out in the wilderness, but you won't see any gun racks on my car anytime soon.

No comments: